Allahabad High Court Group C/D Result 2022: Under the Uttar Pradesh Staff centralised recruitment board 2022-23, the National testing agency has conducted the examination for the post of Group C, Group D, Stenographer Grade – III and Driver grade IV. These exams were conducted on 10 December 2022 and 11 December for Driver and Steno whereas Group D and C on 17 and 18 Dec. The Allahabad High Court Group C/D Result, cut-off marks and merit list of the exam will be updated soon on our website.
The number of vacancies for recruitment is 3932. The stage I exam for all the posts will be the same. In stage II, the selection process will differ according to the post. The notification for the exam was released on 10 October 2022. The date for the stage II exam will be notified after the release of the Stage 1 merit list. If you appeared for the examination and are keen to know about Allahabad High Court C/D result for various posts then read this article.
Allahabad High Court Group C/D Result 2022
|Name of the Board||Allahabad High Court|
|State concerned||Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the vacancy||Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Driver, Group D, Group D|
|Number of vacancies||3932|
|Exam date||10 December 2022, 11 December 2022|
|Cut off and merit list||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Allahabad High Court Group C/D Answer Key
After the written examination, the Allahabad High court will release the answer key and cut-off list of the examination on their official website. The answer key for the examination will soon be released by the court. In order to download the PDF of the answer key, the candidate should visit the official website of Allahabad high court. There is no negative marking in the examination. Candidates can easily check their answers and match them with the cut-off of the examination. Qualified candidates will be called for the next procedure.
Download Allahabad HC Stenographer, Driver, Group C & D Answer key
- First, visit the official website of Allahabad High court: www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- The home page of the website will appear on your screen.
- Click on “recruitment”.
- After clicking on “recruitment”, a number of notifications will appear on the screen
- Click on the notification which shows the answer key and cut-off of the exam.
- Download the PDF.
- Now check your answer from the answer key.
- The cut-off and merit list will make the result clear.
Allahabad High Court Steno, Driver, Group C & D Cut Off
|Category||Driver||Stenographer||Group C||Group D|
Download Allahabad High Court Group C/D Result 2022
The following step will help you to check the Allahabad High Court Group C/D Result:
- Step 1: Visit the official website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Step 2: At the bottom of the home page, click on “recruitment”.
- Step 3: Select the notice of the Allahabad high court result.
- Step 4: All the results of the Allahabad high court posts will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Click on the respective post.
- Step 6: Now, the result of the respective post can be seen on the screen.
- Step 7: With the help of your roll number and name, you can check the result.
- Step 8: After checking the result, You can also download the Allahabad High Court Group C/D Result.
Allahabad HC Group C/D Result Post Process
Once the authority declares the result then the further selection procedure will come into play. Below we have shared the post-result process for the Stenographer Grade – III, Group C, Group D and driver Grade IV:
For Driver Grade IV
After clearing the written exam, the second stage for driver grade IV is the technical driving test. The recruitment authority will conduct the technical driving test. This test is mandatory for the candidate to get selected.
For Stenographer Grade – III
After clearing the written exam, the second stage of the exam will be the next step for the candidate. For stenographer grade III, a typing test will be conducted in two parts. The two parts of the typing test are:
- Part-A = In part-A, Hindi and English typing tests will be conducted on the computer. The speed limit for the Hindi typing test is 25 w.p.m whereas for English it is 30 w.p.m. The total mark for the typing test is 25. A candidate needs 10 marks to qualify for the typing test.
- Part B = In part B, Hindi and English stenography tests are conducted. For Hindi stenographers, a candidate should have a speed limit of 80 w.p.m in shorthand in Hindi and 30 w.p.m in typing in Hindi. For English, a candidate should have a speed limit of 100 w.p.m in shorthand and 40 w.p.m in typing in English. The total marks of this typing test are 50.
For Group C
After clearing stage I, a typing test will be conducted. In this typing test, a candidate has to type 25 w.p.m for Hindi whereas, for English, it is 30 w.p.m. This test consists of 25 marks. A candidate needs at least 10 marks to clear the exam.
For Group D
In Group D, a candidate needs to clear two written examinations. After clearing the first written exam, the candidate has to clear the second written exam. This written exam consists of 100 marks. Each question comprises 1 mark. There is no negative marking and should be completed in 90 minutes.
|Available soon||Allahabad High Court Group C/D Result link|
|Available Soon||Allahabad HC Driver Result|
|Available Soon||Allahabad HC Stenographer Result|
|Official Website||Allahabad High Court Group C/D Portal|
|Follow for more updates||ICDEOLHPU Home page|
When will be the merit list of the examination released by the officials?
The merit list of the exam will be released in two or three months.
After being selected as stenographers, what will be the second stage?
In stage 2, a candidate needs to clear a typing test which is divided into two parts. This test consists of 75 marks.
How many vacancies are for drivers, stenographers, Grade C and Grade D?
For drivers: There are 26 vacancies.
For Group D: There are 1699 vacancies
For Group C: There are 819 vacancies
For stenographers: There are 1186 vacancies
What subjects need to be studied for the Group D Stage II exam?
For Stage II, the candidate needs to study Hindi, English, General Science and Mathematics