ANU Distance Education Admission: Acharya Nagarjuna University is going to start accepting the application form for Distance Education Admission. All the candidates who are interested to take admission into the Distance Education course must be eagerly waiting for the application form. The officials have not released the anucde.org Admission Form for the next session yet.
However, we will update the admission date here as soon as the authority will release it. The application form is expected to be released in 2023. The authority will be releasing the admission form on the official portal of ANU. So do read the following article till the end to get all the information related to the ANU Distance Education Admission.
ANU Distance Education Admission
The officials are going to release the ANU Distance Education Online Form online only. There is no other way to get access to the application form. The application form will be made available to the aspirants for a limited period. So, the applicants will have to complete the application process within that period of time only.
Before filling out the application form, applicants must go through the prospectus of the university. The officials have not yet released the next session prospectus as of now. The officials will be conducting the admission process for the next session. The application’s last date for the 2022-23 session was 15th November 2022. In the following article, applicants will see the details such as the admission procedure, important dates, etc.
anucde.org Distance Education Admission: Overview
|Name of the University||Acharya Nagarjune University|
|Article Type||ANU Distance Education Admission|
|Application Form Availability Status||To be released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
ANU Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria
The official authority set the eligibility criteria for all the candidates who want to apply for ANU Distance Education Admission. It is important for all interested candidates to go through the eligibility criteria before filling out the admission form. Applicants who will fulfill the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill out the application form.
The eligibility varies from course to course. So, we a going to mention the general eligibility criteria in the following paragraph. Applicants who want to know in detail the eligibility criteria of the respective course must check the prospectus once released. Given below are the general eligibility criteria set by the authority:
- There is no limit to the upper age of the candidates for any course.
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Foreign candidates can also apply for admission. However, they must hold the required documents.
- Applicants must have a respective degree or Mark Sheet in the relevant discipline.
ANU CDE Admission: Important Dates
|Publication of Admission Notice||Available Soon|
|Commencement of Online Application||Available Soon|
|Last date to submit the online application||Available Soon|
|Last date to submit the application fee||Available Soon|
|Document Verification Process||2 months from admission|
- VMOU Distance Education Admission
- ICFAI University Distance Education Admission 2023
- Distance Education Providing Universities in India
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Distance Education Admission 2022
Documents Required for ANU Distance Education Application Form
Applicants will also have to attach the documents while filling out the ANU Distance Education Admission Form. The ANU CDE Admission Form will be treated as incomplete if all the required documents are not attached to it. Make sure to attach all the required documents in the correct manner. Given below is the list of the documents that you will have to attach in the ANU దూర విద్య అడ్మిషన్ ఫారం:
- Xerox copy of Date of Birth proof or Class 10th/ SSC Certificate.
- Passport-Sized Photograph of the Applicant.
- Xerox copy of OD / PC of the qualifying examination (Applicable for PG Courses)
- Attested Xerox Copy of Qualifying Exam’s Memorandum of Marks Certificates.
- PH / NCC / Sports/ Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Government Approved Identification Card.
ANU Distance Education Courses & Fee
The officials are offering various courses for distance education to its users. The fee varies from course to course. Applicants must go through the offered courses by the university before taking any decision. The fee for the courses is also affordable. This means that every person will be able to take ANU Distance Education Admission without worrying about the course fee. We have provided a pdf file of courses & fees offered by the ANU Distance Education Department. Click on the link to check it:
How to Apply for ANU Distance Education Admission?
Applicants who want to apply for anucde.org admission can go through the procedure available here. We have also provided a direct link to the application form below in the article. The link will get activated soon. Till then, take a look at the procedure via which you can apply for admission easily. Given below are the steps to fill out the ANU CDE 2023 Application Form:
- First of all, start the process by visiting the official website of ANU Distance Education i.e., https://anucde.org/home
- Secondly, the home page of the official web portal will get open on the respective device.
- Thirdly, tap on the respective link to the application form, and a new page will appear on the screen.
- After that, read all the instructions available on the page and move forward.
- And then enter all the details on the application carefully and recheck all the details once filled in.
- After entering the details, submit the application fee in your preferred mode.
- Attach all the required documents in the correct manner to the application form.
- Go through the application form once again and check everything is in its place.
- At last, submit the application form along with the required documents.
ANU దూర విద్య ప్రవేశం Application Fee
The application fee is needed to be paid while filling out the application form. Candidates who will not pay the application fee will have to face the rejection of the application form. The officials are providing various payment gateways to submit the application fee.
Candidates will also have to submit the course fee along with the application form. The application fee mentioned here is based on the previous year’s data. We will update the application fee data here as soon as the authority releases it. So, do check the portal daily to get the latest update about it. Given below is the application fee:
|Course||Application Fee||Processing Fee|
|MBA/ MCA||Rs. 15/-||Rs. 335/-|
|Other Courses||Rs. 15/-||Rs. 105/-|
ANU Distance Education Admission Instructions
Given below are some points that the applicants must keep in mind while filling out the application form:
- Applicants can submit the application fee through any branch of SBI or Andhra Bank.
- Candidates who got a bachelor’s degree from any college other than ANU will have to pay extra Rs. 100/- towards the recognition fee.
- The fee will not be refunded once it is submitted. So, one must make sure before submitting the application fee.
- Authority holds the right to reject the application form at any stage.
- Any kind of wrong-entered information or wrong documents will straightaway lead to the cancellation of admission.
ANU Distance Education Admission: Important Links
|Check the official portal||ANU CDE Portal Link|
|Application Link||Available Soon|
|Follow to get the latest updates||ICDEOL HPU Website|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority release the ANU CDE Application Form?
There is no information regarding the publication date of the application form. We will update the dates here as soon as the authority releases them.
From where can I apply online for ANU Distance Education Admission?
You can apply online simply by visiting the official website of ANU. Or you can make the procedure easy by clicking on the direct application link available above. The link will be activated shortly.
What is the last date to apply for the 2022 session of ANU Distance Education Admission?
The last date to apply online for the 2022 session of ANYU Distance Education was 15th November 2022. The remaining candidates can wait for the next session to apply.