Assam Forest Guard Recruitment: The Assam government has released several vacancies in the Department of Environment and Forest. Those who wish to serve the lands of Assam can apply for this exclusive job opportunity. There is a total vacancy of not less than 1924 posts in the Assam Forest Department. To know how you should apply online for the Assam Forest Guard Recruitment for the year 2022-23 read this article.
Assam Forest Guard Recruitment Notification 2022
Assam Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 has begun. The eligible and aspiring candidates should buckle up their shoes. The 1924 vacant posts with a salary range of 29,200 INR- 92300 INR is waiting for deserving candidates. The application forms can only be submitted by online method and there is no offline method to apply for the post of an Assam Forest Guard or the other vacant posts in the Assam Forest Department. To know what requirements you need to fulfil to apply for the Assam Forest Guard Recruitment refer to the table below.
|Authority||Assam Forest Department|
|Application form||before 15th of January 2023|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
Assam Forest Department Vacancy Details
There are not less than 1924 vacant posts in the Assam Forest Department and they are divided into several groups where the candidates will be serving.
|Forester Grade I||264|
|Forest Protection Constable Commando||279|
- Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2023
- UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
- CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
- KVS Admit Card 2023
Eligibility for Assam Forest Guard Recruitment
To know what age, education and qualifications are required to fill out an application form for the Assam Forest Guard Recruitment check out the list:
- The candidate should be an Indian and hold a domicile in Assam.
- The candidate applying for the post should not be less than 18 years of age or more than 38 years of age.
- The applicant should have completed High school and Intermediate education at a government-recognised school. (For Forest Guard)
- The applicant should be graduated from a government-recognised college with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. (For Forester 1)
How to apply for Assam Forest Guard Recruitment 2023?
To apply, for the Assam Forest Guard Recruitment for the year 2022, the candidate is supposed to go to the official website of the State Level Police Recruitment Board that is (SLPRB) in the Department of Environment and Forestry and follow these steps:
- From the homepage, select the option for recruitment.
- Then choose the opening regarding the Forest Guard and other posts with a total of 1924 vacancies.
- The link for the registration form will be provided on the left of the notification.
- Click on the link and read the instructions.
- Select the “agree” button for the T&C and move ahead to the registration part.
- Register yourself and proceed with the OTP provided to you on your mobile or email.
- Fill out the application form for the Assam Forest Guard Recruitment correctly and carefully.
- Submit the authentic documents as they will be verified later.
- Upload your passport-size photo and digital signature in the format asked for.
Documents required for Assam Forest Guard Recruitment
The documents you submit for the Assam Forest Guard Recruitment online form will be verified, so make sure they are authentic and in proper condition. There should not be any mismatch between the details of the two documents. Keep these documents ready before filling out the form:
- Aadhaar card.
- Latest passport-size photograph with a plain background.
- Signature on white paper.
- Class 10th Marksheet from a recognised board of the government of India
- Class 12th mark sheet from a government-recognised school
- Graduation Marksheet, if applicable to your selected post.
- Caste certificate for reserved categories.
- Legally authorised documents stating the category of the candidate as “belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
Selection Process for the Assam Forest Guard Recruitment
The Selection process for the Assam Forest Guard is that of two steps. The candidates not only have to go through the physical test but also a written exam to make it to the Assam Forest Department. The applicants have to go to the selection centre with their call letter/ admit card and undergo a series of physical examinations which include:
Physical Fitness Test
To check the physical parameters, firstly, the candidates will go through a Standard Physical Test. In this, their height, weight and male candidate’s chest are measured. Then a medical examination is done by the examiner to check if they have any physical deformity such as colour blindness or knock knees etc. If they qualify for the Standard test, they will go through a fitness test. In the Physical Fitness Test, applicants will have to cover a distance of 26 kilometres (male) and 16 kilometres (female) in 4 hours. Those who will make it through this test will qualify for the next round, which will be a written test.
The eligibility for the written test will be based on the merit list prepared in the physical test. The written test will be of 3 hours and will contain multiple-choice questions on topics related to:
- English and Native language (Assamese or Bangala etc.)
- Reasoning and aptitude.
- General Knowledge, and
- History, Geography and other topics regarding the state.
|Detailed Notice||Available soon|
|Available Here||Application Link|
|Official website||Assam Forest Department Home|
|Follow for Related Updates||icdeolhpu Home|
Is the application out for the Assam Forest Guard?
The applications have not started for the Assam Forest Guard but the information regarding the same will be updated in this article. As soon as the official announcement is made by the Forest Department of Assam.
How many vacant posts are there in the Forest Department of Assam for 2022 recruitment?
There are 1924 vacant posts in the Forest Department of Assam for 2022 recruitment.
Where can I fill out the form to apply for the Assam Forest Guard Recruitment 2022?
You can fill out the online form to apply for the Assam Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 from the official website of the Assam Department of Environment and Forestry https://forest.assam.gov.in/.