BRO GREF Recruitment 2023: Border Roads Organisation has released the notification for the recruitment of the General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF) for the 567 vacancies. The mode of applying for the application form is offline. The date of the application form is not released yet but it will be released soon by the officials. The application form should be filled out correctly by the applicant and all the documents should be provided with the application form. The applicant should check the eligibility criteria and apply accordingly for the various posts. The eligibility criteria, list of vacancies, procedure for applying etc is explained in detail in the given article.
BRO GREF Recruitment 2023
|Name of the post||BRO GREF Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Organization||Border Roads Organisation|
|Job location||All India|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
|Application Submission Address||Commandant, GREF centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411015|
|Starting date for form submission||To be announced soon|
|Last date for the form submission||To be announced soon|
- The candidate should be a citizen of India. “OR”
- A candidate should have a certificate which favours the eligibility for recruitment by the Government of India.
- Only male candidates can apply for the given post.
- The educational, age limit and other criteria of the vacancies will be released by the Border Roads Organisation GREF notification. The board has released the short notice of vacancies. The detailed notification of the vacancies will be released soon by the board. The educational qualification and age limit will vary from post to post and this will be notified in the official notification. Any update about the notification will be informed on the official website.
The board has provided age relaxation for the categories. The list of age relaxation according to the categories is shown in the table:
|Unreserved categories and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs)||0|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||3|
|Central Government Civilian Employee||UR: 40|
SC, ST: 45
|Ex-Serviceman||If the service is not less than 6 years, then the total year of the service will be deducted. For SC, ST and OBC the age relaxation is the total year of service and 3 more years.|
|Jammu and Kashmir||5|
- Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2023
- FRI Group C Recruitment 2023
- CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2023
- CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
BRO GREF Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
The Border Roads Organisation has divided the vacancies according to the post and further, it is divided into categories. The list of vacancies are:
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|Driver Mechanical Transport||9|
|MSW Mess waiter||1|
How to apply for the Border Roads Organisation GREF Recruitment 2023
The candidates applying for the offline BRO GREF 2023 recruitment need to follow the steps given below:
- Download the hard copy of the form from the official website of the Border Roads Organisation: https://bro.gov.in/
- Fill out the application form correctly in Hindi or English language.
- While applying for more than one post, the candidate should fill out a separate form.
- Affix your latest photo to the application form and the admit card.
- Candidates should attach copies of certificates of educational qualification, address proof, caste certificate, date of birth, EWS certificate etc.
- Casually paid labourers should attach their experience certificates.
- The address for the submission of the application form is Commandant, GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411015
Fee for the application form
The fee for the application form is divided into categories. The table given below provides a detail based on categories:
|Category||Fee for the application|
|General, EWSs, OBC and Ex-serviceman||Rs 50|
Selection Process for the Recruitment of BRO GREF
The candidates for the recruitment of Border Roads Organisation GREF have to go through various stages to be qualified for the exam. The stages for the selection for various posts of BRO GREF are explained below in detail:
- Written examination: The first stage for the selection is the written examination conducted by BRO. The written exam consists of 100 marks. The syllabus for the vacancies varies from post to post. The minimum marks required to clear the exam for Unreserved, OBC and EWSs categories are 50% and for SC and ST 40% marks are required.
- Practical or trade test: For some posts, practical or trade tests are required. Candidates have to clear the trade or practical test to appear for the next stage.
- Age and Experience: The age and experience of the candidate are also required for the posts.
- Medical test: All the candidates who clear the above stages will be called for the medical fitness test. The unfit candidates will be rejected by the board.
Documents required at the time of reporting for the recruitment
When the written exam for recruitment 2023 will be conducted, candidates need to produce the following documents. If a candidate fails to produce any document, he will be debarred from giving the examination. The list of documents required for the reporting are:
- Call letter
- Aadhar card
- Educational qualification certificate
- Driving license
- Caste certificate
- Domicile or residence proof
- Experience certificate required for the specific post
BRO GREF Recruitment 2023: Important links
|Available here||BRO GREF Recruitment 2023 link|
|Available here||BRO GREF Recruitment 2023 notification|
|Check here||ICDEOLHPU Home page|
What are the minimum marks required to clear the written exam of BRO GREF 2023 recruitment?
The minimum mark required to clear the written exam is 50 % for the unreserved categories, OBC and EWS categories whereas 40% marks are required for SC and ST.
What are the stages for the selection of the Border Roads Organisation GREF 2023 recruitment?
The four stages of the selection for BRO GREF recruitment are:
1. Written exam
2. Practical or trade test
3. Age and experience
4. Medical test
What is the qualification for the radio mechanic in BRO General Reserve Engineer Force recruitment 2023?
The qualification for the radio mechanic is:
1. Matriculation certificate
2. Radio mechanic certificate from Industrial Training Institute “OR” Defence trade certificate from army institute “OR” passing certificate of Class I course for wireless operator
What is the address for the submission of the BRO GREF recruitment application?
The address for submission of the application form is Commandant, GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411015