ICFAI University Distance Education Admission: Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India is inviting candidates to apply for Distance and Online Education. The application process is active for distance education. All the candidates interested in applying online can check here. The university is offering UG and PG Courses. The officials have released the ICFAI DOL Application Form on the official portal of ICFAI only. The application form is made available to the candidates online. So, read the following article till the end to learn more about the ICFAI University Distance Education Admission 2023.
ICFAI University Distance Education Admission 2023
The authorities are offering BBA and MBA courses in distance education. The ICFAI Admission Form will be made available to the aspirants for a limited time only. So, one must fill out the application form to avoid delay. Before filling out the application form, one should read every crucial information about the course and admission. The prospectus of both courses is available below in the article. In the following article, readers will come across the details such as the application procedure, eligibility criteria, admission fee, etc.
Highlights of www.icfaiuniversity.in Distance Education Admission
|Name of the Institute||Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India|
|Centre||Centre for Distance and Online Education|
|Offered Courses||UG & PG Courses|
|Application Form Availability Status||Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI ODL Admission
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for www.icfaiuniversity.in admission. Without fulfilling the eligibility conditions, applicants will not eligible to fill out the application form. The authority sets the eligibility criteria for all the candidates who want to take admission into distance education. Given below are the eligibility criteria for Distance Education Admission:
- For BBA: Candidates must have passed class 12th with an English medium of instruction from a recognized board.
- For MBA: Aspirants must have completed graduation with an English medium of instruction from a recognized board.
To know the eligibility criteria in detail, take a look at the prospectus available below in the article.
Documents Required For ICFAI University Distance Education Admission Form
Interested candidates will also have to attach some documents to the application form. Otherwise, the application form will be treated as incomplete give below is the list of documents that will be required:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- Recently Clicked Passport-Sized Photograph
- Applicant’s Passport-Sized Photograph with Signature
- Adhaar Card of the Applicant
ICFAI University Distance Education Admission Process
The officials have released the application form online. However, the submission process of the application is online as well as offline. Applicants can choose their application process according to their preferences. Given below are the steps to apply online for ICFAI DOL admission:
- First of all, go to the authorized website of the ICFAI portal i.e., https://www.icfaiuniversity.in/
- Secondly, tap the Distance and Online options available on the home page.
- Thirdly, after tapping on the link, a drop-down menu will get open on the device.
- After that, you will have to click on the Distance option and a new page on the screen.
- Now, tap on the “Apply Online” option available on the new page.
- Afterwards, enter your mobile number and email id and select the program.
- After entering the details tap on the next option and start filling out the application form.
- Upload all the required documents and move forward to pay the admission and program fee.
- Choose the payment gateway and make the payment.
- Finally submit the application form and also take a printout for further reference.
How to submit Offline ICFAI University Distance Education Admission Form?
Applicants who want to submit the application form offline can take the help of this block. Given below are the steps to submit the application form offline:
- First of all, start the process by visiting the official website of ICFAI.
- After that, select the option named ” Distance and Online” and then tap on the Distance option on the drop-down menu.
- Now a new page will appear on your respective device. Scroll a little and you will find the section of the prospectus.
- Click on your respective course prospectus and the pdf file will get open on the device.
- Scroll the pdf file and take a hard copy of the application form.
- Now write all the details on the application form carefully and attach all the asked documents in the application form.
- Finally, fill in the Fee Remittance Form and send the application form to the respective official address.
ICFAI University Distance Education Admission Fee
Admission Fee submission is one of the most important parts of the application process. The ICFAI University ODL Form will not be accepted without paying the application fee. Applicants will also have to submit the program fee along with the admission fee. The admission is different for various courses. Given below are the application fee for UG and PG Courses:
ICFAI University Distance Education Admission: Important Links
|Check the official portal||ICFAI Portal Link|
|Apply Online For Admission||Distance Education Admission Link|
|BBA Prospectus Cum Application Form||BBA Prospectus and Offline Form|
|MBA Prospectus Cum Application Form||MBA Prospectus and Offline Form|
|Follow for more updates||ICDEOL HPU, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority release the application form for Distance Education Courses?
The officials have already released the application form for Distance Education Courses. You can now apply for admission.
From where can I fill out the admission form?
Candidates can now fill out the application form directly by clicking on the application link available above Or they can also visit the official website to apply for admission.
What payment gateways are available to pay the admission fee?
The authorities are providing various payment gateways to submit the application fee such as credit card, debit card, bank demand draft, etc.
We believe that you found all the crucial information related to the ICFAI University Distance Education Admission in our article. For any feedback, comment below.