Indian Idol 13: If you are a fan of Indian Idol and constantly keep a track of what goes on in the show then you must be aware that the finale is going to be the most exciting one. Since the premier of the thirteenth season of Indian Idol, on 10th September 2022 on Sony TV channel and OTT platform SonyLiv, we have seen contestants come and go. Some made sad returns to their home, while some created a sensation through their voice and are still winning our hearts. Hosted by Aditya Narayan, Indian Idol 13 has kept us all in the loop with its incredible performances and entertained us with chief guests on the show.
Every Saturday and Sunday at 8 pm, we watch awesome singers perform from different parts of India, picked up through a very difficult procedure. We all have our own favourites but there can only be one winner. Stay tuned to know more about the Indian Idol Finale.
Indian Idol 13- Voting 2022
Indian Idol 13 presented us with the 15 most worthy contestants from all over the country. Day by day the competition is growing stronger as they are moving forward to achieve the Golden mic. Neha Kakkar, Vishal Dadlani and Himesh Reshamiyaa have a very responsible task of judging the contestants as they are all great in their own way. It has been three months since it started to air and we have all chosen our own favourites so if you wish to make them win, you can actually be of great help. Vote the most important criteria of elimination and selection of the winner, the one who gets the most votes till the end wins.
Also Read: Rishabh Pant Biography
Indian Idol 13 List of Contestants
We know that Indian Idol 13 has been on air since 10th September 2022, and we have seen contestants perform for almost 12 weeks now. Those whose voices touch the audience’s soul won in their voting poll and those who could not impress the audience had to pack their bags and leave the show. Season 13 had 15 contestants in the beginning and now there are 11 as 4 of them could not manage to connect with the audience and voting polls did not favour their luck. Here’s the list of the remaining as well as the eliminated contestants of the show:
Contestants who need your Vote:
- Chirag Kotwal who belongs to Bhaderwa, Jammu
- Sonakshi Kar belongs to Kolkata, West Bengal
- Navdeep Wadali belongs to Amritsar, Punjab
- Vineet Singh belongs to Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Deboshmita Roy belongs to Kolkata, West Bengal
- Anushka Patra belongs to Kolkata, West Bengal
- Rishi Singh belongs to Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh
- Shivam Singh belongs to Vadodara, Gujarat
- Bidipta Chakroborty belongs to Kolkata, West Bengal
- Senjuti Das belongs to Kolkata, West Bengal
- Kavya Limaye belongs to Vadodra, Gujarat
Indian Idol 13 Eliminated Contestants
Here’s the list of some unfortunate contestants who had to leave the show because of voting polls:
- Shagun Pathak from Jharkhand
- Pritam Roy belongs to Kolkata, West Bengal
- Sanchari Sen Gupta from Kolkata, West Bengal
- Rupam Bharnarhia of Punjab
How to vote for your favourite Indian Idol 13 contestant?
If you wish to support your favourite singer in Indian Idol 13, you can vote for them. The final result of the weekly eliminations and the finale winner is always made under the consideration of voting plus the judges’ remarks. The voting starts as the show begins, therefore at 8 pm one should be ready with their mobile phones, 12 midnight is the time of closing of the voting lines. There are two ways to vote for your chosen contestant:
To vote for the Indian Idol competitors you can choose this method if you either have the SonyLiv App or wish to download it for this purpose:
- If you already have the app, just type “Indian Idol Voting” on the search option.
- Without any further navigation, the voting page will appear on your mobile phone.
- From there, you have to sign in with your e-mail id.
- If you have already signed in, you only need to log in with the registered email id.
- The list of contestants will appear, you can select whoever you like.
- Your vote will be registered.
If you wish to vote for your chosen contestant via the first cry all you need to do is :
- If you don’t have the app get it by downloading it on your mobile phone.
- Register yourself.
- After the details are submitted, go to the search option.
- Type ” Indian idol voting”
- The voting page will appear.
- Vote for the contestant you wish to.
- Your vote is registered.
NOTE: Do remember one voter has only 50 votes, use your votes wisely.
Indian Idol has been the favourite singing reality show of the Indian household since 2004. During the audition round, we can see millions of people gathered to try their luck in India’s most popular singing talent show. After months of selection and shortlisting every year, we watch the contestant perform on weekends. Those who have mesmerising voices make it to the finals and take the golden mic along with the cash prize while others also get to portray their talent in front of the world.
Last year, the winner of Indian Idol 12 was Pawandeep Rajan from a small town in Uttarakhand. He won the golden mic and the title of Indian Idol 12 along with a cash prize of 25 lakhs. This year, too, people are keeping themselves hooked on the update about the show to know who becomes the new sensation of the Indian Music Industry.
What is the timing of Indian Idol?
Indian Idol 13 is telecasted at 8 pm on Sony Tv and streams online on the OTT platform SonyLiv App.
Who was the first contestant to be eliminated?
Shagun Pathak was the first one to be eliminated out of the 15 contestants on 16th October from Indian Idol 13.
Where can I watch Indian Idol online?
All episodes of Indian Idol are available on SonyLiv App.
How can I vote for an Indian Idol contestant?
To vote you can in either chose the SonyLiv app or the Firstcry app.