MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card: Applicants who applied for 2254 posts in MP cooperative Banks, have to go through a written exam. The date of the exam has not been announced by Apex Bank yet. The admit card for the same will be made available soon on the official website. The candidates should know the important points given below, before their exams. To download the MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card read further.
MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2023
The 2254 posts for Clerks, Computer Operators and Society Managers in the Central Cooperative Banks of Madhya Pradesh were publicised by the Apex Bank. The applicants, who filled out the application forms regarding the advertisement, are now looking forward to the date of the exam and its admit card. Details regarding the Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank Admit Card are given in the table below.
|Exam||Recruitment in Cooperative Banks|
|Conducted by||Apex Bank|
|Last date to apply||25th of December 2022|
|Admit Card||1 week before the exam date|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
How to Download MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card?
Applicants can download their admit card or call a letter through the official website of the apex Bank. An Email or an SMS might also be sent to you through the officials in your registered email id and mobile number. After clicking the link or visiting the website you can follow these steps:
- The redirection of the link will take you to the login page.,
- Candidates are expected to enter their details to log in to their id.
- You will be required to enter your registration number for the MP Cooperative Bank recruitment id.
- After this, you have to enter your date of birth and password.
- Enter the Captcha, a security code.
- You will be logged in to your id and the download admit card option will be displayed.
- Click on the download option in front of the admit card.
- The printed version of the download Hall ticket will be applicable therefore it is advised to print the admit card on time.
- In case of any misprint or wrong information printed on the admit card, candidates are requested to raise their concerns on the phone number and email provided on the notice issued by the apex bank.
What to carry on your exam day?
Candidates should be well prepared on their exam date, and should ensure they carry these important items of their exam date:
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket/ Call Letter is a must. Without your call letter, you will not be allowed to enter the Hall under any exception.
- The admit card should have a passport-size picture of the candidate. (The one uploaded in the application form)
- An identity card with photographs such as an Aadhar card or Voter Id etc.
- A copy of the Id will also be required for submission purposes.
- Candidates should carry a blue or black point pen and no other stationery as the exam is Computer Based Test.
- Candidates will also be photographed before their exam on the day.
- For biometric verification, thumb impressions will also be submitted.
- Lastly, candidates should be present in the exam centre two hours before the beginning of the exam for necessary formalities.
Exam Pattern of MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment
The exam pattern of the Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank recruitment exam is given below in the table:
|Numerical Ability||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||20 minutes|
There will be a total of 200 Multiple Choice Questions with five options. For each correct answer, 1 mark shall be awarded. For each wrong answer, a negative marking of 0.25 will be made in the MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment exam. The paper will be in English and Hindi Language.
|Notice||MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment|
|Download MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card||Available soon|
|Official website||Apex Bank website|
|Follow for more updates||icdeolhpu Home|
When will the exam for MP Cooperative Bank be conducted?
The date of the exam for the MP Cooperative Bank recruitment has not been issued by the authorities yet.
What is the Marking scheme of the MP Cooperative Bank?
1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the MP Cooperative Bank Exam.
What should I carry to the exam centre for MP Cooperative Bank CBT?
Candidates should carry their admit card (passport-size photograph attached) photo id proof (original and copy) and a pen to the MP Cooperative Bank CBT. the other details have been given in the article above.