Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission: Rajiv Gandhi University is all set to start the application procedure for admission into the Institute of Distance Education. All the candidates who want to take admission into one of the offered courses by the university must be waiting for the application form.
The authority will be releasing the RGU Distance Education Application Form on the official portal of Rajiv Gandhi University. The officials have not released any notification regarding the publication of the admission notice. However, we can expect the commencement of the application process in December 2022 by considering previous session dates. So, go through the following article to get detailed information about the Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission
The Rajiv Gandhi University 2023 Distance Education Admission Procedure will be done online only. There is no other way to submit the application. The officials will be conducting the admission process for the 2023-2024 academic session. All the candidates interested to take admission must go through the prospectus.
The prospectus will hold all the crucial information regarding RGU Distance Education Admission. The university offers various UG and PG courses through distance education. Readers will come across details such as the online application process, important dates, etc. in the following article.
|Name of the University||Rajiv Gandhi University|
|Institute||Institute of Distance Education|
|Academic Session||2023-2024 Session|
|Application Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Form Availability Status||To be released|
rgu.ac.in Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any course, one must read the eligibility for that course thoroughly. Only those candidates will be eligible to apply for admission who will fulfill all the criteria set by the authority. The eligibility conditions vary for different courses. The officials have not yet released the eligibility criteria pdf for the next session. The general eligibility criteria which are applicable to every candidate is that they must hold a class 12th Mark Sheet or a graduation degree with minimum qualifying marks in the respective field. We will update the other eligibility conditions here as soon as the authority will release them.
RGU Distance Education Admission Dates
|Publication of Admission Notice||Available Soon|
|Starting of Online Application||Available Soon|
|Last date to submit the application (Without Late Fee)||Available Soon|
|Last date to submit the application (Late Fee)||Available Soon|
|Issue of Study Material||Available Soon|
|Commencement of Counselling program||Available Soon|
Documents Required For RGU DE Admission 2022
There is a list of documents that applicants must carry while filling out the rgu.ac.in Distance Education Application Form. The documents might be needed in the admission process. Without these documents, the admission process will be incomplete. Given below is the list of documents that will be required for the RGU DE Admission procedure:
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Marksheet of graduation (For PG Course)
- Recently Clicked Passport-Sized Photograph
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Government-Approved Identity Card
- Demand Draft or Deposit Slip for Registration and Admission Fee
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Application Fee
Candidates will have to submit the RGU Distance Education Application Fee while filling out the application form. The admission procedure will be incomplete without completing this step. The officials are providing various payment gateways to submit the application fee. The link to submit the application fee will be available in the application procedure only. The application fee will be dependent upon the course. The RGU DE Application Fee varies from course to course.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission Procedure
The whole application procedure will be online. Candidates who do not know the online procedure can refer to this paragraph. We have also given a direct to the RHU Online Form that will be activated soon. In the meanwhile, check the steps through which you can fill out the rgu.ac.in Distance Education Admission Form easily:
- First of all, start the process by visiting the official portal of RGU i.e., https://rgu.ac.in/
- Secondly, scroll down the home page and click on the link to the Institute of Distance Education.
- After tapping on the link, a new page will appear on the screen.
- After that, find and click on the admission notification for the 2022-23 session.
- The pdf will get open, scroll a little and you will see the application form link, click on it.
- Now, start entering all the asked details in the application form carefully and move forward.
- Afterwards, upload all the required docents in the correct manner.
- Now, choose the payment gateway and pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form and also take out a hard copy for future use.
Rejection of Application Form
Candidates might face the rejection of the application form as the authority holds all the rights regarding the cancellation of admission. Given below is the list of the reasons why the authority will reject the Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission Form:
- The officials do not recognize the qualifying exam as minimum qualification marks.
- The required documents are not attached to the application form.
- The signature on the form is not done by the candidate.
- Any of the documents attached to the application form is invalid.
- The photograph of the candidates is not clear or has stains on it.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Counselling Programme
After the completion of the application procedure, applicants will also have to report physically at the allotted centre. The process is required for most of the offered courses. All the candidates whose applications will get accepted will have to appear for this round. Eligible aspirants will have to report to the allotted centre within the given time. Applicants will also have to carry all the required documents for verification. After the successfull veruficaton of all the documents, the రాజీవ్ గాంధీ యూనివర్సిటీ దూరవిద్య ప్రవేశం of the applicant will be confirmed.
Important Points to Remember
- Applicants must read the eligibility criteria before applying for Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission.
- Make sure all the details written on the application form are correct. Otherwise, the application form might get rejected.
- Applicants will also have to pay the prospects fee during the admission process. The prospectus fee of the university is Rs. 100/-
- Candidates must submit all the required documents within the assigned date to avoid rejection of admission.
- Candidates will also have to submit the courses and other fees along with the application fee to complete the admission procedure.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission: Important Links
|Visit the official website||RGU Website Link|
|Apply Online For Admission||To be Updated|
|Follow for more updates||ICDEOL HPU Portal|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority release the RGU Distance Education Application Form?
The officials haven’t released the date of the application form as of now. However, it is expected to be released in December 2022.
From where can I fill out the admission form of రాజీవ్ గాంధీ యూనివర్సిటీ దూరవిద్య ప్రవేశం?
Applicants can fill out the application form by visiting the authorized website of RGU. To make the process easier, we have also provided a direct link to the application form in the article. The link will be activated shortly.
What details will be needed while filling out the application form?
There will be the requirement of personal detail, educational qualifications and some documents while filling out the application form.
What forms are required to be filled out at the time of admission?
Applicants will have to fill out the following forms at the time of admission:
1. Admission Form
2. Registration Form
3. Examination Form
4. Identity Card
Which courses are being offered by RGU for Distance Education?
The officials are offering various certificate courses, UG and PG Courses for Distance Education. For Example, a Certificate in Cyber Security, Introduction to Mobile Architecture, Diploma in Multimedia Animation, Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts in English, etc.