HPU ICDEOL Admission 2022: Himachal Pradesh University is going to start the admission process for the International Centre For Distant Education And Open Learning. All the candidates who are interested to take admission in the courses offered by the university will be able to fill out the application form soon. The officials will be releasing the HPU ICDEOL application online.
The admission process for the 2022 session concluded on 15th November 2022. All the candidates who did not get admission can fill out the application form for the next session. The authorities will release the application form on the official website of HPU only. Scroll down the page to know more about the HPU ICDEOL Admission.
HPU ICDEOL Admission 2023
The officials have not yet released the date of the admission. However, we can expect it soon. All the candidates who will fill out the form will be able to get admission for the 2023 session. There is no information regarding the offline application procedure till now. When the authority will release anything about it, we will inform you. The Himachal Pradesh University is offering various courses to candidates. Before filling out the admission form, make sure to read all the requirements. In the following article, you will see the details such as the application date, the application process, the required documents, etc.
Key Highlights of HPU ICDEOL 2022 Admission
|Name of the University||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Type||International Centre For Distant Education And Open Learning|
|Application Form Availability Status||To be released|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG and Diploma|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
HPU ICDEOL Admission Eligibility Criteria
All interested candidates must go through the Himachal Pradesh University Admission eligibility criteria for the preferred courses before filling out the application form. Only those applicants are eligible to apply for the course who are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria. The officials have set the eligibility criteria so that only a limited amount of eligible students would apply. The eligibility criteria vary for different courses. Given below we are providing the link to the eligibility criteria for all the courses provided by the authority. Find and read the eligibility criteria for your respective course:
Check out –>> HPU ICDEOL Eligibility Criteria (PDF)
HP University ICDEOL Admission Dates 2022
|Publication of Admission Notice||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Commencement of Online Application||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Last date to submit the application||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Last date to submit the fees||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Counselling Process||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
Documents to Upload in the Application Form
It is important to upload all the required documents in the correct manner in the Himachal Pradesh University Admission Application Form. Without those documents, the application will be considered incomplete. Following is the list of the documents that need to be uploaded to the HPU ICDEOL Admission Form:
- Applicant’s Recent Passport Sized Photograph:
- Applicant must be photographed in formals.
- It should be a coloured photograph.
- The maximum size should be 100 kb.
- The format of the photograph should be jpg or jpeg.
- The name of the file should not be more than 10 characters.
- Applicant’s Signature:
- The signature should be done on white paper with a black pen.
- The photograph of the signature should be scanned.
- The maximum size of the file should be 100 kb.
- The format of the signature file should be in jpg or jpeg format.
- The name of the signature file should not be more than 10 characters.
- Candidate’s Marsheet/ Certificate:
- The maximum size of the file should be 2 kb.
- The file should be in pdf format.
- Lastly, the name of the file should not be more than 10 characters.
How to do hpuniv.ac.in Admission Registration?
We have also provided a direct link to the hpuniv.ac.in application form in our article. The link will get activated when the authority will activate it. In case, the link did not work then the readers can take the help of the following paragraph. The following are the steps to apply for HPU ICDEOL Admission:
- First of all, visit the official website of HPU i.e., https://hpuniv.ac.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the website will get open on the device.
- There you will have to tap on the option of ICDEOL option and a new page will appear on the screen.
- After that, tap on eAdmission option available on the new page and a drop-down menu will get open on the respective device.
- And then click on the option of Online Admission and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Now, you have to select the program in which you want to take admission.
- After that, a pop-up box will appear with all the terms and conditions. Read all of them and move forward.
- Now you will have to enter all the personal information carefully. Recheck them and select the submit option.
- After that, your registration number and password will be sent to your registered mobile number and email id.
- Then move forward to enter other required details and log out.
How to fill out the HPU ICDEOL Admission Form?
After the successful registration, applicants will have to move forward to the next step i.e., completing the remaining application process. Given below are the steps following which you will be able to complete the HPU ICDEOL Admission:
- Now, you have to select the course and tap on the student login option.
- Enter your registration number and password and then tap on Login.
- Now enter your education details carefully and recheck them.
- After that, upload all the required documents in the correct manner.
- When you will complete the process, tap on the “Save and Continue” option to move forward.
- Click on Make Payment if you are paying online and then select the payment gateway.
- Enter all the required credentials for payment and pay the fee.
Himachal Pradesh University ICDEOL Application Fee
Candidates will also have to make the payment while filling out the application form. The application process will not be processed further till the payment is made. The officials are providing various payment gateways to the users so that they could make the payment easily. It is to notify you that there is no fee for the application. However, one has to pay a prospectus fee and counselling fee (If applicable in any course). The prospectus fee is Rs. 500/- which is payable to everyone. But the counselling fee will be applicable for the specific courses only. You will be able to get to know about the counselling fee while filling out the Himachal Pradesh University counselling form.
Cancellation of Himachal Pradesh University 2022 Admission
The officials hold all the rights to cancel the admission process of the candidates during any step of admission. This is the reason behind advising the candidates to always check all the written details carefully before submitting them and ensure all the documents uploaded in the form are correct. The officials can straight away cancel the admission if they found any incorrect information in the application form. Given below can be the reasons behind the refusal cancellation of admission.
- Expelled and rusticated students cannot apply for admission without the approval of the Vice-Chancellor.
- Any candidate who got disqualified by any university cannot apply for admission till the period of her disqualification.
- In case, there is any incorrect in the application form then the authority will cancel the admission of that person.
HPU ICDEOL Admission Process 2022-23
The admission process for various courses will start by releasing the prospectus. The authority will first release the prospectus which will include all details regarding admission such as admission date, eligibility criteria, important instructions, etc. Applicants must read all the instructions and then start filling out the application. After the completion of the application procedure, the officials will conduct the counselling process.
The authority will most probably conduct the counselling process offline. All the registered candidates will have to appear at the allotted centre. They will also have to carry all the required documents for the counselling procedure. All the counselling dates will be mentioned here as soon as the authority will release them. So you must check the website from time to time to get the latest updates.
How to retrieve the Forgotten Id or Password?
Applicants who forgot their user id and password can take the help of this section. Here we are going to mention the procedure via which you will be able to retrieve the forgotten id and password easily. Following are the steps to retrieve it:
- Go to the official portal of HPU
- Tap on the ICDEOL option available on the home page.
- After that, a new page will open. There you will have to tap of admission option.
- After tapping on the link, a drop-down menu will appear. Click on Online Admission.
- After that, find and click on the “Forgot User Id or Password” option available above on a new page.
- Now, you will have to enter all the required details asked on a new page and tap on Get Credentials.
- Finally, the login credentials will be sent to you on your registered mobile number and email.
Points to remember while filling out the HPU ICDEOL Admission Form
- Prepare all the documents before filling out the HPU ICDEOL Admission Form so that you will not forget any documents.
- Read the eligibility criteria before applying for admission. Applicants who will fulfill the eligibility criteria will be eligible to apply.
- Do not wait for the last date to fill out the HPU ICDEOL Admission Form. Otherwise, you might face technical problems.
- Note down your login credentials somewhere so that you will not lose them. Otherwise, you might have to fill out another form to get those details back.
- If any candidate does not have an email id then they must create it before filling out the application form.
- Make sure that the entered mobile number and email id are working as every information related to admission and course will be sent there only.
HPU ICDEOL Admission 2022: Important Links
|Official Website Link||HPU Website Link|
|Application Form Link||Over of Nov 2022 session|
We hope that you found all the important information concerning the HPU ICDEOL Admission in the above article. All the readers are informed that the information provided above is based on the last admission process as the authority has not yet released the next session prospectus. If there will be any changes in the new prospectus, we will change it. To give feedback, comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority release the HPU ICDEOL Admission Form?
The officials have not released any notification regarding the publication of the HPU application form as of now. We will update the dates here as soon as the authority will release them.
What payment options are available to make the payment of the application fee?
The officials are providing various payment gateways to the candidates such as debit cards, credit cards and net banking. You can also pay the fee through Challan.
How can I renew my admission for the next semester?
Once, you got enrolled in the college, you can directly visit the website:
https://admissions.hpushimla.in. There you will have to log in with your user id and password and start filling out the admission renewal form.
What after the completion of the admission process?
After the completion of the admission procedure, the authority will conduct the counselling process. All the candidates will have to appear for the counselling process within the given time.
Can foreign students residing in India apply for HPU ICDEOL Admission?
Yes, they can apply for admission. However, they have to submit the eligibility certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to enable their admission to their preferred programme.
What documents will be needed while filling out the HPU ICDEOL Admission Form?
Applicants must carry all the educational certificates, photographs and signature images while filling out the admission form.
What courses are being offered by Himachal Pradesh University?
Himachal Pradesh University offers various UG & PG Courses. Some of the courses are B.A, B.Com, BCA, B.Ed, MBA, M.Com, M.CA, PGDPM, etc. The university also offers various diploma courses.